The BC First Nations Gaming Revenue Sharing General Partner Inc., has an administrative mandate that includes receipt, investment, and disbursement of gaming revenues as well as oversight and facilitation of audit compliance reporting requirements.
Within these parameters the General Manager acting in concert and at the direction of the Board of
Directors will be responsible for corporate administration, finance, community outreach and personnel matters.
Objectives of this Role: Supervise, review, and improve organizational efficiencies.
• Work closely with the Board of Directors in provision of timely and accurate information
• Ensure that organizational strategic objectives are established and met
• Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
• Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives.
• Maintain project timelines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
• Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans.
• CPA and/or MBA with 5 years of senior management experience, preferably within a First Nations- owned corporate environment, controlling and exercising substantial financial assets.
• Preference will be given to persons who are familiar with and knowledgeable of BC First Nations.
Hours of Work:
Full time, 40 hours a week, with flexible work hours (e.g. some evenings and weekends).
Starting Salary: A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered.