Referral Tracking System (RTS)
RTS is specifically designed to support referral processing.
• Scheduling and assigning of tasks required to complete a referral assessment.
• Track costs associated with referrals allowing the cost of referral assessment to be charged back to the proponent.
• Automated invoicing of proponents.
• Automated assessment response letter generation.
• Referral assessment aids:
• A customizable interests and infringements rating system.
• A checklist of resources that should be checked when reviewing the referral.
• All information related to the referral assessment is kept together providing the ability to view a historical snapshot of the rational used in decision making. This will also provide support in legal issues.
• Letters can be customized by Band, adding your own logo and content.
• New letters can be added to the standard set.
• Customizable fee structure.
• Provides linking to existing spatial data.
Interactive reporting tools allow access to all referral data. Example reports/queries could be:
• Which referral require a response in the next week?
• Who is scheduled for field assessments this month?
• How much was spent processing referrals last month, year?
• Which referrals were rejected for a particular proponent?
The application has comprehensive online help.
(Source: Systems Analysis, FNTC 2008.)