Final documentation of a Trail and Recreation Plan for the Boston Bar First Nations.
Documentation of the process and deliverables in creating the Tseshaht First Nation's Comprehensive Community Plan.
Youth Mountain Bike and Trail Building Clinics
Posters, Brochures and Websites from Speak Out Youth Group.
The project was undertaken to:
A toolkit for service providers, Claire V. Crooks, Ph.D., Debbie Chiodo, M.A., Darren Thomas, BSc., 2009
The Youth Organizing Youth project was implemented into three phases, each phase increasing the leadership responsibilities of each youth participant in preparation for community engagement.
- Connect with youth in the community
- Hold activities for youth and elders to share knowledge
- To work with existing partnerships like Royal
- Roads University and build new relationships like Media Net
- Build the skills of the three youth leaders so that they can b